Thursday, June 10, 2010

Live. Love. Run.

So, I didn't skip a day of running, but I skipped a day of writing. Too much school work and things to keep track of.

However, I am beyond excited that I made the 15 minute walk, 5 minute run goal! I am going to keep at that schedule for another week, and then increase the time to a 13 minute walk, 7 minute run... hopefully.

All in all, I feel absolutely amazing. My body feels great and my mind feels even better. Yes, there are the occasional leg cramps or ankle aches... but that's to be expected, especially after being out of shape for so long and undergoing a knee and ankle surgery. Soon enough, I'll be feeling so good physically and mentally, that I won't know who I am anymore! :)

I've definitely got to make a playlist for my iPod so that when I run/walk, I have something I can count on. I love Mozart and Sinatra and all the others... but in the middle of a run, there's nothing like some classic rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment